Want to join the team?
Occupational Therapists and Psychologists jobs!
ORS’ purpose is to provide “services that work” because everything we do should be evidence based, focused on achieving customer goals, high quality, effective, and efficient.
As a result of our continued growth, we need talented, outcome focused, accountable and caring people who are passionate about helping people with disabilities, injuries or health conditions to live their best lives.
We are always looking for allied health professionals and have jobs for Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists, Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists and Behaviour Support Practitioners with their registration, or soon to obtain their registration for roles across ACT, NSW and WA.
We want you to take pride in your work and focus on excellent quality by providing services that work, improving lives and making a difference in every interaction.
If this sounds like you, we would love you to join us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to meet with us to discuss upcoming roles or apply for our available jobs through SEEK. Use the drop down menu to find out more about our services today.
We are a growing organisation and prefer to promote talented people from within, providing plenty of opportunities for ongoing development and career progression.
We are passionate about ensuring our employees are the best at what they do and we provide an extensive induction program, ongoing internal and external training, and fund professional development opportunities where they are relevant to the role and what we do.
We fund Provisional Psychologist supervision costs up to $6000 per year and subsidise continuous professional development across other disciplines.
We have an exciting and developing health and wellness program.
Achieve generous quarterly bonuses for exceeding individual/team targets.
We encourage people to have fun at work and celebrate achievements through Friday nibbles, best practice days and end of year parties, to name a few!
We reward our highest performers each month and constantly share best practice examples and good news stories.
We provide flexible working conditions such as part time employment, work from home and flexible hours.
We have a strong and positive reputation within our industries, so you can work for a provider that you can be proud of.
We work across a range of different industries/services (e.g. NDIS, Aged Care, Workplace Rehabilitation and Health, EAP) that provides staff with opportunities for performing a variety of work tasks.
We believe in the need for evaluating our programs/services and engaging in research to benefit the sectors and client groups we work with.
95% of ORS’ employees said that they were satisfied or highly satisfied working with ORS in the 2019 staff satisfaction survey
A typical work week would include:
- Effectively managing a caseload of allocated clients ensuring that all have consent of service, regular contact with all parties and actions defined. Completing reports and assessments within timeframes, scheduling and attending appointments and closing cases within a timely manner.
- Updating confidential client files and records using our online case management system, noting emails, phone calls, face to face contact and progress as a result of interventions.
- Completing excellent quality reports and plans that incorporate useful and cutting edge strategies and interventions.
- Use evidence based resources or discussing strategies with our experienced team to develop and manage client centred programs directed towards achieving meaningful outcomes.
- Preparing for and attending regular case conferencing and management reviews to help you perform.
- Providing and coordinating effective skill training interventions to a variety of different populations including children and adults (verbal and non-verbal) for example in toileting, sleep, ADL activities and life skills.
- Developing strong relationships and promoting services with referrers/employers by providing exceptional customer service and seeking feedback to achieve repeat referrals and preferred provider agreements, and
- Enjoying your work, your colleagues and knowing you are providing valuable services that work!