Go to Top
ORS Group delivers tailored services from over 50 offices across Australia to meet your employment and workplace needs.
Our variety of service options include;
- Injury prevention and wellness programs
- EAP establishment and counselling
- Workplace rehabilitation and return to work assistance following injury or illness
- Skill development and training courses through our RTO
- DES programs to help job seekers with disability find and sustain employment
- Psychological assessments
- Employment support for those suffering from a mental illness through our Personal Helpers and Mentors Program (PHaMs)
- Personalised disability support through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Support with workplace modifications and adaptive and assistive equipment through the Employment Assistance Fund (EAF)
We assist individuals from a range of sectors and understand that every situation is different, so we will work with you to ensure you get the appropriate support you need.
For more information or to enquire about our services please call us on 1800 000 677, email firstname.lastname@example.org or enquire online today