Do you feel that you need to improve your skill set to get the job you desire? Or do you want to provide your employees with quality, Nationally Recognised Training to meet your organisation’s needs? As a Registered Training Organisation (The ORS Group Pty Ltd, ID: 50713), we are 100% committed to achieving real outcomes for individuals and employers through the provision of Nationally Recognised Training courses.
We are passionate about training and that comes across in the delivery of the courses that we offer, whether that’s in the classroom or the workplace.
We also offer two funded training programs in Western Australia through Future Skills WA as a registered training provider. You can find out more about our Participation or Apprenticeship and Traineeship programs here.
We have fully qualified, professional Trainers and Assessors who provide both Nationally Recognised Training Courses and Traineeships.
Our accredited training courses and traineeship opportunities include:
- BSB20115– Certificate II in Business
- BSB30415– Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB40215– Certificate IV in Business
- BSB42015– Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB51915– Diploma of Leadership and Management
- CHC33015– Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home & Community)
- CHC41115– Certificate IV in Employment Services
- CHC43315– Certificate IV in Mental Health
- SIR30216– Certificate III in Retail
- SIR20216– Certificate II in Retail Services
- SIT20316 – Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIT30616 – Certificate III in Hospitality
For more information on our courses and traineeships, please call 1800 000 677 or email email@example.com
We also run customised short training specific to your business and industry needs, for both Nationally Recognised training and non-accredited training (i.e. not attached to Nationally Recognised Training packages). These include a variety of topics to improve your workplace and employee wellness.
Find out more about Customised Training