A safe, sustainable return to work
When an employee is returning to work after illness or injury, their return must be appropriately managed. Using an accredited workplace rehabilitation provider can make a big difference. If you don’t get it right, the process could be a costly one. There are a whole host of things to consider when welcoming back a returning employee or welcoming a new one – in particular, their physical, mental, emotional and vocational wellbeing. By ensuring their good health in these areas, you’ll succeed in resettling workers back in to work FASTER and reduce the likelihood of any further leave.
As an accredited Workplace Rehabilitation Provider, The ORS Group provides workplace rehabilitation services to employers and employees in Western Australia, New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania and the ACT under state legislation and Comcare.
We can help you with:
- Case Management – We provide every injured worker a dedicated rehabilitation consultant who will help them to understand the workplace rehabilitation process and help them to set and achieve their employment related goals by managing the entire workplace rehabilitation process.
- Communication facilitation – Successful workplace rehabilitation needs effective communication between key stakeholders to develop a suitable plan that everyone can work towards. Our team is skilled in facilitation and mediation to ensure that a collaborative and holistic approach is used throughout the workplace rehabilitation process, ensuring the best outcomes can be achieved.
- Injury Prevention & Wellness services – We can provide counselling, exercise programs and ergonomic assessments and vocational programs for individuals to help prevent further injury or illness and facilitate a sustainable return to work. Find out more.
Our team of workplace rehabilitation experts (including Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Psychologists and Rehabilitation Counsellors) also offer the following services:
- Worksite assessments
- Ergonomic assessments
- Functional assessments
- Return to work programs (same and new employer)
- Vocational assessments and counseling
- Psychological assessments and counseling
- Workplace modification assessments
- Prescription of adaptive equipment
- Injury management training
- Exercise programs
For more information regarding our Workplace Rehabilitation services, call The ORS Group on 1800 000 677, contact your local office, or enquire online today.
Who are The ORS Group and what does “ORS” stand for?
How can I provide feedback about The ORS Group’s Services?