ORS Group’s Quality Policy encompasses our commitment to excellence which includes:
- Establishing business objectives and regularly monitoring and reviewing these objectives through divisional and business review meetings
- Aligning quality objectives with the context of ORS Group, its strategic direction and objectives
- Promoting a customer focus to ensure we continue to deliver consistent, high-quality services to our customers
- Ensuring staff understand and maintain their quality and health and safety responsibilities at all times, through communication, training and supervision
- Ensuring staff are appropriately qualified and trained, and remain aware of the latest developments within their field of expertise
- Ensuring staff have adequate resources to conduct their work effectively and are responsible for the quality of their own work
- Complying with relevant legislation, regulations and standards, as well as internal requirements
- Striving for innovation and challenging ourselves to continuously improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System
- Reviewing quality objectives and the Quality Management System
- Communicating the requirements of this policy to all staff and interested parties and taking steps to ensure that it is understood
ORS Group is committed to providing the required leadership and resources required to uphold the requirements of this policy, and will ensure the Quality Management System is reviewed annually by management and audited to ensure it remains relevant to ORS Group.
The Managing Director and Leadership Team fully endorse this Policy and the Quality Management System that has been implemented.